.: th0mas.xbox-scene.com - main :.
|.: OpenDash - Windows Build 396 :.: Oct. 29th 2005 | 5.00pm :.|
|Today I am releasing another windows build of OpenDash. It includes updates on the previous release such as:|
Read the Xbox-Scene forum thread for more info, including info on an xbox build!
- Skin/config separation. Now skins exist in seperate directories. They can also be loaded on the fly from within the dash.
- multiline text messages
- copying files/directories with progress bar display
|.: OpenDash - Weekend Productivity :.: Oct 10th 2005 | 5.28pm :.|
|Thanksgiving weekend travelling led me to have a good amount of time to work on the OpenDash. Features fixed/added:|
Still need to do a bit of fixing up, then I can release another windows build for skinners, fix bugs and add a bit more functionality on the xbox build, then release an honest-to-God xbox build :). I'm on a roll so this should all occur pretty quickly I hope, despite it being midterm season.
- Copy files, with progress bar.
- Copy entire directory trees.
- Multi-line text messages
- Skin/config separation.
- Skin switching on the fly
- Internationalization support (some text still hardcoded, most in config)
- More error checking before assuming something exists
- Fixing some memory leaks - still some missing
|.: Progress Update :.: Oct. 3rd 2005 | 12.05pm :.|
|Just a quick note on what's going on. Currently getting OpenDash running on xbox in good condition. I'm still haunted by circumstantial input handling - sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. Development is very stuttered due to schoolwork and the beginnings of my honours project - a port of eCos to a ARM7 computer that is going to be part of a nano-satellite in the spring.|
|.: OpenDash - Update :.: Aug 30th 2005 | 3.44pm :.|
|Today I've released both a Windows build of OpenDash and an OpenDash Skinning/Config Guide. Users interested in testing the UI for OpenDash or writing a skin should check these files out. Skinners looking for hosting should PM me or reply in this Xbox-Scene Forum Thread. Thanks.|
|.: navigate :.|
| .: doggy .:.:.:.:. ----> :.|
.: most recent entries :.